There are different methods on how to cancel a Peloton membership. However, the peloton is a fitness company that offers a range of workout equipment and classes.
If you are a Peloton member and are looking to cancel your membership, there are several steps you can take to do so.
How To Cancel Peloton Membership
Before you cancel your Peloton membership, you need to determine the type of subscription you have.
Peloton offers two types of subscriptions: the Peloton Digital Membership and the Peloton All-Access Membership.
However, the digital Membership provides access to the Peloton app, while the All-Access Membership provides access to both the app and Peloton equipment.
How to Canceling a Peloton Digital Membership
To cancel your Peloton Digital Membership, you need to follow these steps:
- Open the Peloton app on your mobile device or tablet.
- Tap on the “Profile” icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select “Settings”.
- Tap on “Manage Subscription”.
- Select “Cancel” and follow the on-screen instructions.
Note that if you have subscribed to Peloton Digital through a third-party platform, such as Apple or Google, you will need to cancel your subscription through that platform.
Steps on How You Can Cancel a Peloton All Access Membership
To cancel your Peloton All-Access Membership, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Peloton website and log in to your account.
- Click on “Subscriptions” in the menu.
- Select “Manage Membership”.
- Click on “Cancel Membership” and follow the on-screen instructions.
If you have Peloton equipment that you no longer want, you can also request a pickup by clicking on “Request Pickup” after canceling your membership.
How do Confirm Your Cancellation?
Once you have canceled your Peloton membership, it is important to confirm that the cancellation has gone through. You should receive a confirmation email from Peloton, and your subscription should no longer be active.
How to Cancel Peloton App Membership on Apple IOS
To cancel your Peloton App Membership if you’ve subscribed on an Apple® iOS device, please follow these steps:
- Go into your phone or tablet’s Settings.
- Click on your name.
- Click on “Subscriptions”.
- Select Peloton.
- Click “Cancel Subscription”.
- Confirm Cancellation.
Here are steps on how to cancel your Peloton membership on your Android phone:
- Go to an app downloader app launcher on your device. This can be google play, App Store, and others.
- If you are not signed in to the correct Google account, do so.
- Click on the icon in the top right
- Tap Menu and then Payments & Subscriptions. Then Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
AMAZON FIRE TV
To cancel your Peloton App Membership if you’ve subscribed on an Amazon® Fire TV, please follow these steps:
- On the Amazon website:
- Go to http://www.amazon.com and log into the Amazon® account associated with your Peloton App Membership.
- On the upper right-hand side look for the ‘Your Account’ menu.
- Select ‘Your Account’ and when the menu displays, select ‘Your Android® Apps and Devices’.
- On the ‘Your Apps and Devices’ page, select ‘Your Subscriptions’.
- Select your Peloton subscription and click ‘Cancel Subscription’.
Please follow these procedures to terminate your Peloton App Membership if you subscribed on a Roku® device:
- Using your Roku® remote, press the ‘Home’ button.
- Navigate to the Peloton channel using the directional pad.
- To access the Peloton channel’s options menu, press the ‘Star’ * button on your remote.
- Choose ‘Manage Subscription’.
- Choose ‘Cancel Subscription’ and confirm your cancellation.
- Choose ‘Done’.
How do I Cancel my Peloton Membership?
To cancel your Peloton membership, you can do so through your account settings on the Peloton website or through the Peloton app on your mobile device.
Can I Cancel my Peloton Membership at Any Time?
Yes, you can cancel your Peloton membership at any time. However, if you cancel before your free trial period ends, you may not be eligible for a refund.
Will I be Charged if I Cancel my Peloton Membership?
If you cancel your Peloton membership during your free trial period, you will not be charged. If you cancel after the free trial period, you will not be charged for future billing cycles, but you may not be eligible for a refund of any fees you have already paid.
How Long does it Take for My Peloton Membership to Be Canceled?
Your Peloton membership will be canceled immediately upon your request, but it may take a few days for the cancellation to be reflected in your account.
Will I Lose Access to my Peloton Workouts if I Cancel my Membership?
Yes, you will lose access to Peloton workouts if you cancel your membership. However, any completed workouts will still be visible in your workout history.
Can I Reactivate my Peloton Membership After I Cancel It?
Yes, you can reactivate your Peloton membership at any time by logging into your account and resubscribing. However, you may not be eligible for any discounts or promotions that were available when you first signed up.
How do I Contact Peloton Customer Service if I have Issues Canceling my Membership?
You can contact Peloton customer service through the Peloton website or app. They also have a phone number and email address available on their website.