In this article, we are going to be discussing the topic, of how to cancel AppleCare. However, Tving is a live online and pre-recorded video streaming platform.
This platform is owned by TVING corporation, a joint venture of CJ group, never, and JTBC based in South Korea.
Things to Know Before Deleting Your Tving Account
Before deleting your Tving according, there are a few things to take note of:
- You have to very your information because once you delete the account all your info including the setting will be permanently deleted and can’t be recovered
- If you have any active subscriptions or memberships, cancel or remove them before calling your account to avoid additional charges in the future.
Types of AppleCare Payment
There are two AppleCare payment options. Below are the payment options:
- Subscription-based payment plan option which is also called monthly plans
- Two years payment which is also called a single-pay plan.
How to Cancel the AppleCare Plan that You Pay Monthly
You can cancel your AppleCare plan in the same way that you can cancel other Apple subscriptions. Unless you cancel, the Monthly Plan is going to renew.
Apple does not provide refunds for Monthly Plans when you terminate your AppleCare subscription. You will continue to get benefits until the following billing date, which is the last day of the month.
Here’s how to cancel your plan from your iOS or iPadOS device, as well as your Mac:
To cancel your subscription, follow the steps below:
- Open your device and navigate to settings
- Click on the name
- Move down and click on subscriptions
- Click on the plan once you see yours
- Lastly, click on the cancel subscription button.
Cancel AppleCare Subscriptions on Your Mac
- Launch the App Store on your Mac.
- Sign-in. Enter your username and password after clicking the sign-in button. Alternatively, you can click the photo (your name) at the bottom of the sidebar.
- View Information (at the top of the window). You may need to sign in again.
- Scroll down to the Subscriptions section.
- Select Manage.
- Next to your AppleCare subscription, click Edit.
- Click the Cancel Subscription button.
How to Cancel the AppleCare Plan that You Paid in Full
You can still cancel and get a full or partial refund if you already paid your plan. However, if you can within 30 days of the plan purchase, you will get a full refund.
But if you receive any service under your plan, you will get a partial refund. Here are steps on how to cancel a plan that you paid in full:
- Go to Apple’s support website: https://getsupport.apple.com
- Click More, then Hardware Coverage.
- Other Hardware Coverage Topics can be found by clicking here.
- Cancel or request a refund for an AppleCare plan by clicking Cancel. Then you will be presented with various support options. Select one.
- When you reach out to a team member, inform him or her that you wish to terminate your plan.
AppleCare Customer Care
If you are having an issue with canceling your plan, or there issue with your account, you can contact customer service at getsupport.apple.com (it is completely free).
What is AppleCare?
AppleCare is a service provided by Apple that offers extended warranty coverage for Apple products, including iPhones, iPads, and Macs. It also includes access to technical support from Apple experts.
How can I Cancel AppleCare?
To cancel AppleCare, you will need to contact Apple Support. You can do this by phone, email, or online chat. The process may vary depending on your location and the type of AppleCare coverage you have.
Can I Cancel AppleCare at Any Time?
Yes, you can cancel AppleCare at any time during the coverage period. However, the amount of refund you receive may depend on the timing of the cancellation.
Will I Receive a Refund if I Cancel AppleCare?
If you cancel AppleCare within 30 days of purchase, you will receive a full refund. If you cancel after 30 days, you may receive a partial refund based on the remaining coverage period.
How Long Does it Take to Receive a Refund for AppleCare?
The time it takes to receive a refund for AppleCare may vary depending on your payment method and location. Generally, it takes a few days to process the refund and up to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your credit card statement.
Can I Cancel AppleCare and Purchase it Again Later?
Yes, you can cancel AppleCare and purchase it again later. However, keep in mind that the price and coverage options may have changed by the time you re-purchase AppleCare.
Can I Transfer AppleCare to Another Person?
Yes, you can transfer AppleCare to another person as long as the original purchase was made less than 60 days ago and the product is eligible for transfer. There may be a transfer fee, and the new owner must provide proof of purchase.
Will Canceling AppleCare Affect M Device Warranty?
Canceling AppleCare will not affect your device warranty. However, if you cancel within the first 30 days of purchase, you may be eligible for a full refund of the AppleCare fee.